I'm going to be honest and say today was NOT my day. Just all the way around. The morning was hard, the middle of the day was hard, the grocery store was hard, school (for James) was hard....it was a hard day.
![]() |
| This kid was up SIX TIMES last night!!! |
BUT
There is always something worth celebrating, right?
Like National Trivia Day and seeing everyone's scores and comments :)
Also - Nap time is always a plus.
Also - skyping with my lovely cousins was also a plus.
And baby cuddles. And yummy food (today was also National Spaghetti Day). And ice cold water. And fuzzy blankets.
Anyway, do we have a winner for the trivia contest?
(not counting Cam because as my spouse, he wasn't eligible to win)
**drumroll**
Congratulations Emilie Steele!
Message me to claim your prize!

Yay! I am so excited, I would like to thank all of the years of watching tv. It truly led me to where I am today....hahahahha.
ReplyDelete