Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Bird and Bean Days.

Yes. I missed yesterday. It was National Bird Day.


We watched a Dinosaur Train episode about birds.
It was totally a coincidence but it worked!

Today was National Bean Day!

I will spare you my rendition of a song called "Beans, Beans, the Magical Fruit"...because I swear I am a grown up and not a 7 year old.

...even if it's still hilarious.


I made black bean burritos for dinner because I am domestic and because celebrating something every (damn) day was my whole (damn) idea and so I may as well keep it up!

No really though, today was great. It was much more relaxed than the last 4 days have been. Whew!

Did you eat beans today? What kind? Were they....magical? BAHAHAHAHA. Oh my gosh, you guys. I am a child.

Tune in tomorrow for another installment of Celebrate Every Day with the Wilburs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!